julho 09, 2006

The first time i saw you...i felt a strange sensation…something i couldn’t explain at the time…something warm, something tender…but it wasn’t love…something in the air made you look backwards, thought the yard of beautiful roses...the air was just perfect, a nice summer breeze to fade way the warm sun…clear skies, not a single cloud, just a intense tone of blue, crossed by a nightingale that look upon us and smile… who’s that girl, as white as the moonlight, and yet so gray for the sorrows that shown thought her eyes…who’s that girl with long arms, caring a basket of blood color roses...with a beautiful green lace holding her shining black hair... I followed her just for a second, she felt my steps, heavy as a brick in clear waters… she stopped, turned around again…and as she looked thought my soul, frizzed my heart, my legs, took my strength away…I felt in the grass, graciously in ecstasy… she looked at me… torn my soul with a single look... what is she? is she real? must be an falling angel…she kept walking...went thought her way of sorrows, deceptions and a large collection of broken hearts… she went as gray and white she could be… as warm and tender as her body could stand…a vision of my paradise…

Nenhum comentário: